Arran update: the offer’s in

We couldn’t get in contact with our solicitor until 50 minutes before the deadline, but it was enough. Following his advice, we offered the full asking price of £90,000. We figured that we might as well give it our best shot off the bat.

So now we wait…

Comments

  1. Steve Betz says:

    Thanks for your earlier comment and link.  Now I get it.  Best of luck!

  2. greywolf says:

    Good luck Cams!  Hope it comes through for you.